About the job
- Exciting and fast growing Start-up focused on Hunting and the Outdoors
- Home-Office based anywhere in the EU
- Competitive Salary above industry average
At Hunter & Co, we develop apps for hunting, conservation and the outdoors. Our apps support our users out in the field, on the trail, and on the hunt. With a comprehensive set of features for managing land and areas, tracking animals, and delivering conservation information to associations and government agencies.
We have a dedicated young and talented team who are passionate about nature, sustainable hunting and technology. We have a long-term focus on digitalizing and modernizing this industry, in Europe and soon in the rest of the world.
As a CRM (Customer Resource Management) Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and managing CRM campaigns through emails, push notifications and in-app messaging to drive multiple key business metrics such as activation, retention and revenues. Together with the CMO, you will dive head first into user behaviour and segmentation, identify key opportunities, develop strategies and be the main point of contact internally with all the stakeholders involved from Product, IT and other marketing functions.
This is a unique opportunity to fully own and build one of the key marketing functions of our company from the ground up, putting your experience in practice while having full room to learn and grow in all aspects of CRM, have a direct impact on our business goals and build a success story for MyHunt and for yourself.
- You work directly with the CMO on developing and implementing automated lifecycle messaging strategies to drive retention and revenue goals.
- You are responsible for developing copy, designing email templates and building multiple user journeys from the ground up.
- You manage and report on CRM analytics, develop segmentation and personalization tactics to drive growth, according to seasonality, user segments and market specificities.
- You are responsible for building and maintaining email lists and user segments, and for ensuring that we are using the full potential of our CRM tool.
- Analyse user behaviours, define patterns and user groups, throughout the conversion funnel, identify opportunities, market specificities and develop tactics accordingly.
- You own the CRM topic internally, and are the point of contact with multiple stakeholders from Product Management, IT and Marketing regularly, to ensure consistency between product and marketing communications.
- You are always up-to-date with best practices and trends in the CRM space.
- At least 2 years of work experience in CRM, in a fast-paced B2C environment.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing and managing CRM campaigns, from conception, to coordination and execution.
- A doer with a hands-on mentality. You're curious, love to learn, and constantly try to improve.
- You are used to working with metrics and KPIs to measure and report on your work.
- A creative thinker with excellent writing skills and an eye for details.
- Fluent in English. German and other languages are greatly valued.
- You are a hunter, or have some knowledge about the hunting culture and practices in Europe.
What we offer:
- Remote work from anywhere in Europe.
- Competitive Salary above industry average.
- You will work on a unique product and get exciting prospects in a fast-growing startup in the outdoor and conservation sector.
- Real participation in the success of our start-up.
- Independent work with free time management.
- An open, multicultural and young corporate culture with flat hierarchies and a lot of freedom, flexibility and creative opportunities.
- Typical startup atmosphere with a great office in Munich inc. roof terrace, BBQs, free drinks.
- High-end working hardware.
Do passionate work, team spirit and autonomous work play as an important role for you as they do for us? Then send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to meeting you!