Marketing Lead | Full-time (m/f/d)
- The No 1. Hunting, Land and Wildlife Management App in Europe
- Fastest Growing Hunting Start-Up Scaling Around the World
- Possibility to do Home-Office anywhere in EU - Office location: Munich
- Above Industry Average Salary
Is marketing your passion and do you want take over responsibility in a growing start-up?
For the worldwide scaling of our hunting app "MyHunt"/"Jagdgefährte", our company Hunter & Companion GmbH is looking an engaged and passionate new team-member to take the lead of our marketing department and help us grow around the globe.
Are you creative and love working with numbers? This is your chance to become part of the No. 1 Land and Wildlife Management App in Europe: "MyHunt“ / "Jagdgefährte". We have created an adaptive and intuitive app for hunters, which guides you in the field, alleviates paperwork, and provides you the latest information from your friends, associations, and the outdoor media.
Our team consists of 21 passionate young people, dedicated to new technologies and sustainable hunting. We work closely together with the hunting community to develop the best possible app for hunters.
- You are responsible for all marketing activities of the MyHunt.
- You are the idea generator for editorial contributions (DE, EN) with a focus on collaboration with magazines, blogs, influencers, etc.
- Together with our partner network, you build up content areas on hunting-related topics, both within our app and on our websites.
- Planning, control and optimization of performance marketing campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Apple Search, etc.
- You will work with our designer to create new display ads and visual content for magazines etc.
- You are responsible for planning trade fairs and attendance at other events.
- Furthermore, you are passionate about learning about international hunting cultures, and generating ideas.
- MixPanel, Adjust (or similar tools) as well as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads etc. are not new territory for you!
- You are proactive, have a strong hands-on mentality and want to get things done.
- You have an eye for detail.
- Furthermore, you are number-driven and know how to optimize performance marketing campaigns.
- You have an open, pleasant and self-confident manner.
- A passion for hunting and nature, or the desire to learn more
- Fluent in written and spoken German & English.
- Further language skills are a plus.
Why work with us?
- A unique product & exciting prospect in what is currently the fastest growing start-up in the hunting sector.
- Genuine involvement in the success of our start-up.
- Independent work with free time management.
- An open, multicultural and young corporate culture with flat hierarchies and plenty of freedom, flexibility, and creative opportunities.
- A permanent position in Munich.
- Exciting team events, table football tournaments and BBQs on the roof terrace.
Do passionate work, team spirit, hunting, nature and further development play just as important a role for you as they do for us? Then we look forward to getting to know you! Send us your application now to: firstname.lastname@example.org